Be part of the future of digital forensics!
The number of data and cyber infrastructures is growing faster than ever with no end in sight. Individual mediums can store more and more data yet the evidence is becoming more and more fragmented - on PCs, mobile phones, external hard drives, USB sticks and so on. For investigators this means an ever-increasing amount of time needed to carry out their work.
On our roadshow you, the investigators, will learn about solutions and methods that will help you to cope with future challenges!
Hands-on workshops on the following topics await you:
- - Triage: Enormous time savings with advanced filtering and the ‘pre-sorting’ of relevant digital data
- - Decryption of Whatsapp and Telegram
- - Offline investigation in the darknet and its market places
- - OSINT: Use the internet to uncover money laundering and other criminal activities
- - Faster investigation processes with the help of mobile laboratories, especially for large-scale events or crime scenes
- - Acquisition of 10 or more Android or iOS devices simultaneously
Get to know the newest developments of our partners
Teel Technologies (Phone Forensics, Case Management) and
Hancom (Mobile forensis with specialisation on Chinese chipsets)
im Ausstellerraum kennenzulernen!
Registration via the form below or at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Participation is free of charge, but please keep in mind that the seats are limited!
München-Freising, 23.03.20: Mercure Hotel München Freising Airport – Dr-von-Daller-Str 1-3 – 85356
Berlin, 25.03.20: Holiday Inn Berlin City East – Landsberger Allee 203 – 13055 Berlin
Hannover, 27.03.20: Wyndham Atrium Hannover – Karl-Wiechert-Allee 68 – 30625 Hannover